How to Cook Tasty Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version)
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version). Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Instead, it relies on a slight simmer and a heavy dose of cheese. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce.
My husband and picky children want me to make this every night of the week. I made it exactly as the recipe called with some crusty bread on the side. If you are looking for a lighter version, I created a low-fat fettuccine alfredo version called Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo. You can cook Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version)
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- You need of butter.
- You need of chicken breasts stripped.
- It’s of mushrooms.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Carnation milk or full cream milk.
- Prepare of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of pimento.
- It’s of bell pepper.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
Toss alfredo sauce with fettuccine pasta and add half of the parmesan cheese. Love creamy pasta but need a dairy-free option? This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta. It's such a simple recipe to make, and turns out cheesy, creamy, and full of spice and flavor.
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) instructions
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together.
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning.
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce..
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine.
Learn how to make Chicken Alfredo with Fettuccine. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a restaurant. There's something really special about enjoying a plate full dreamy. My family really enjoyed this dish. Chicken Alfredo with Fettuccine. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.