Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Shrimp Alfredo
Shrimp Alfredo. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean.
I suggest grating your own parmesan cheese. It makes a difference in the taste and some of the pre-grated stuff doesn't melt into the sauce as well. Shrimp, fettuccine and peas are tossed with our delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce then topped with basil for a bright, fresh flavor. You can have Shrimp Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- You need of salt.
- You need of Fettuccine Noodles.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of medium shrimp.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Alfredo Sauce.
Perfect for busy weeknights as this recipe uses just a few ingredients, is. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Categories: Alfredo Pasta Recipes Shellfish Recipes Shrimp Main Dish. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo.
Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Starr boiling water in a pot to cook fettuccine noodles. Add salt to water to season noodles. Once noodles are done. Drain water and put back in the pot leaving just a little bit of pasta water at the bottom..
- Cut 1 onion into slivers. Set to the side..
- Peel and clean shrimp. Rinse and set aside..
- Heat a pan with olive oil and butter. Add onions to pan and cook until tender. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder..
- Once onions have cooked down add shrimp to the pan. Cook until shrimp are pink..
- Add Alfredo sauce to shrimp and onions. Season with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning..
- Add mixture to noodles and mix together. Add more sauce if needed. Eat and enjoy!.
This easy shrimp alfredo is an impressive dish that's so easy to make! Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne! Shrimp Alfredo Recipe – surprisingly easy and comforting spaghetti dinner in a creamy, garlicky, rich homemade alfredo sauce tossed with Cajun-seasoned juicy shrimp. This shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe, which calls for quick-cooking refrigerated pasta, is a great go-to dish for hectic weekights.