Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Shrimp Alfredo
Shrimp Alfredo. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean.
I suggest grating your own parmesan cheese. It makes a difference in the taste and some of the pre-grated stuff doesn't melt into the sauce as well. Shrimp, fettuccine and peas are tossed with our delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce then topped with basil for a bright, fresh flavor. You can have Shrimp Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- It’s of shrimp.
- You need of Penne.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of parsley.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- It’s of shredded matz cheese.
- It’s of shredded parm cheese.
Perfect for busy weeknights as this recipe uses just a few ingredients, is. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Categories: Alfredo Pasta Recipes Shellfish Recipes Shrimp Main Dish. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo.
Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add garlic, shrimp, and 2 tablespoons parsley.Transfer shrimp to a plate. (Keep juices in skillet.).
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet to let melt, then add flour and whisk until golden, Add milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in 3/4 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan until creamy. Return shrimp to skillet. Add cooked penne and toss until combined. (Add more milk if mixture is too thick.season if wanted).
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parm and bake until melty, 5 to 7 minutes. (Optional).
This easy shrimp alfredo is an impressive dish that's so easy to make! Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne! Shrimp Alfredo Recipe – surprisingly easy and comforting spaghetti dinner in a creamy, garlicky, rich homemade alfredo sauce tossed with Cajun-seasoned juicy shrimp. This shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe, which calls for quick-cooking refrigerated pasta, is a great go-to dish for hectic weekights.