Recipe: Yummy Chicken Alfredo
Chicken Alfredo. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to We've eschewed the authentic "no cream" Alfredo for a reliable take on this classic that's just as. Chicken alfredo combines a creamy pasta sauce with tender slices of lean protein. The white meat is butterflied for quick cooking and seasoned for maximum flavor.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. You can have Chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare of Tyson Sliced and Grilled Chicken (frozen).
- You need of Package of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Italian Blend Cheese.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder (optional).
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Penne Pasta.
Chicken Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Alfredo might seem like an indulgence that you can only order in a restaurant, but it's easy to make at home. Start by cooking fettuccine and seasoning chicken breasts. One Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe video!
Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Melt Cream Cheese and Butter together in a 2 quart pot..
- Add Italian Seasoning (and Garlic Powder) and Milk, then add Italian Blend Cheese and heat till cheese is melted..
- While melting the cheese, butter, and milk, in a separate pot, boil and cook the Penne pasta..
- Strain Pasta..
- Butter 9×13 pan or Spray with Butter flavor cooking spray..
- Put frozen Chicken in pan, break chicken into smaller pieces if desired..
- Pour Pasta over Chicken in pan, then pour the melted cheese mix over Chicken and Pasta..
- Stir the mix to blend everything together, then top with Mozzarella Cheese..
- Cover pan and place in oven to cook for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, check to see if the middle of the Alfredo is bubbling. If not, place in for another 20 minutes, checking occaisionally to see if bubbling..
- If desired to brown a bit, remove cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or so..
One Pot Chicken Alfredo nutrition per serving. This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and delicious. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Is A Go-To Dinner Meal In Our House. Creamy Sauce Mixed In With Fettuccine Pasta And Sautéed Chicken.