Recipe: Tasty Chicken Alfredo
Chicken Alfredo. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to We've eschewed the authentic "no cream" Alfredo for a reliable take on this classic that's just as. Chicken alfredo combines a creamy pasta sauce with tender slices of lean protein. The white meat is butterflied for quick cooking and seasoned for maximum flavor.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. You can cook Chicken Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- You need of chicken breast fillets.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of pasta cooked.
- It’s of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce:.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of optional: mozzarella cheese to put on top.
Chicken Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Alfredo might seem like an indulgence that you can only order in a restaurant, but it's easy to make at home. Start by cooking fettuccine and seasoning chicken breasts. One Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe video!
Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Pound chicken to about 1/2 inch thick..
- Dissolve salt in water and put chicken in. Then put in refrigerator for an hour..
- Once done marinating, cook chicken. Once it has cooled cut it up into bite size pieces..
- To start making Alfredo sauce: in a sauce pan melt butter..
- Add garlic and cook for a minute..
- Add the test of sauce ingredients and heat to boiling..
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until sauce has thickened..
- Mix in pasta, bacon, and cheese..
- Cook to make sure everything is warm..
- Top with mozzarella cheese if you would like..
One Pot Chicken Alfredo nutrition per serving. This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and delicious. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Is A Go-To Dinner Meal In Our House. Creamy Sauce Mixed In With Fettuccine Pasta And Sautéed Chicken.