Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy shrimp alfredo w/ pasta
shrimp alfredo w/ pasta.
You can cook shrimp alfredo w/ pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of shrimp alfredo w/ pasta
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of pasta (of choice).
- It’s of shrimp.
- You need of salt & white pepper.
- Prepare of white wine (optional).
- Prepare of garlic (minced).
- It’s of butter.
shrimp alfredo w/ pasta instructions
- 1. boil pasta till aldente. strain, and set aside to cool. (mix cooked pasta with a little olive oil to prevent from sticking).
- 2.heat half of butter in a saute pan. add garlic to hot pan and saute about 30 seconds making sure not to burn..
- 3. add white wine to pan and reduce by half. (about 2 min) if not using white wine skip step..
- 4. add heavy cream and reduce on medium heat until cream is thick. (around 20 min. cream will coat the back of spoon).
- 5. reduce heat to low and add rest of butter. when the butter is melted add the parmesan cheese and stir vigorously until it is incorporated in the sauce..
- 6. taste sauce and add salt/white pepper as needed..
- 7. add shrimp and let cook on low heat stirring occasionally about (8 min). shrimp is done once it turns pink..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)