Recipe: Yummy Mongolian Beef
Mongolian Beef. Mongolian beef is a dish served in Chinese restaurants consisting of sliced beef, typically flank steak, usually made with onions. The beef is commonly paired with scallions or mixed vegetables and is. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a crispy homemade version that's less sweet and more flavorful than Our Mongolian Beef recipe has been one of the most popular Woks of Life recipes since we first.
Mongolian Beef is a combination of juicy beef steak, seared peppers, onions, and green scallions all brought together with a sweet & savory Mongolian beef sauce. Serve it over steamed rice for a meal. Mongolian Beef is a Chinese-American (or American-Chinese) dish consisting of beef coated with a savory brown sauce that includes hoisin (usually), soy sauce, and chili peppers (or something spicy). You can have Mongolian Beef using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef
- Prepare of Beef (your choice, skirt steak works great).
- Prepare of Green beans.
- You need of Green onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Cornstartch.
- It’s 1 of Egg,.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
The key to mastering classic Chinese food at. Mongolian Beef is one of the most popular Chinese take-out and restaurant dishes and is known and served throughout much of the Western world and in virtually every Chinese restaurant. Marion's Kitchen Previous Next INGREDIENT Mongolian Beef European Print This. This is the tastiest Mongolian Beef I've ever eaten, and I used to love P.
Mongolian Beef step by step
- Wash and cut veggies to desired size. Set aside..
- Cut meat into 1/4" thick, or less, strips and put into a bowl..
- Mix 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch, salt, pepper and 1 egg into meat bowl. Set aside..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil to prevent sticking. Remove any excess cornstarch and cook meat thoroughly. Set aside..
- Stir fry chopped garlic until fragrant and add green beans. Stir fry for 1-2 min..
- Add meat and 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a boil..
- Add 1/2 tbsp soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir until sauce thickens..
- Optional: if more thickness is desired, slowly add cornstarch/water mix until desired consistency. Be mindful to not add too much water based on quantity of food being cooked..
- Garnish with green onions and serve..
Easy Mongolian Beef has crazy tender beef with a crispy seared edge that gets coated in a bold sticky sauce. This is way better than P. If you want to try making this in the slow cooker. The easiest way you can make a Mongolian beef recipe! The beef gets meltingly tender in the slow cooker and the sauce becomes incredibly silky, with great spicy/sweet flavors!