Easiest Way to Make Delicious Brad's chicken florentine crepes
Brad's chicken florentine crepes. Notes: You can substitute chicken with leftover turkey or chicken rotisserie, lets face it, nobody ever eats those leftover turkey and rotisserie! You can also serve this as an appetizer. Just cook smaller proportions of crepes.
Spinach and chicken make this savory crepe the star of Mother's Day brunch. Notes: You can substitute chicken with leftover turkey or chicken rotisserie, lets face it, nobody ever eats those. These chicken Florentine crepes are made with coconut flour for a healthier, low carb and gluten free dish. You can have Brad's chicken florentine crepes using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken florentine crepes
- You need of Crepe batter.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need of butter, melted.
- It’s of Crepe filling.
- You need of lg shallot, sliced thin.
- It’s of chicken thighs, chopped.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of cavenders Greek seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of loose cups chopped baby spinach.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of ricotta cheese.
- You need of For the sauce.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of whole milk.
- It’s of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Garnishment.
- Prepare of Whole leaf baby spinach.
- You need of Parmesan Romano cheese blend.
You may want to add mushrooms to this chicken Florentine crepe recipe if you like them. As I was making it for the Chief Taster who hates mushrooms I baked it without. There are three steps to this recipe, but the results are more than worthwhile. Crepes: Put all of the ingredients in the blender and blend.
Brad's chicken florentine crepes instructions
- In a lg mixing bowl, add flour and eggs. Beat together, slowly whisk in milk and water. When smooth, add rest of batter ingredients and mix well..
- Heat a tbs oil in a lg frying pan. Add shallots and saute until they sweat off. Add chicken, garlic, and Greek seasoning. Fry until chicken is just a hair undercooked. Add spinach and finish chicken. Spinach should be just wilted. Salt and pepper to taste. Add cream cheese and ricotta. Cook until well combined and smooth..
- Heat a 9 or 10 inch non stick frying pan on medium low heat. For each crepe, add 1 tsp oil to pan. Pour 1/3 cup crepe batter in pan for each crepe. cook 1-2 minutes per side until just golden brown. As they come off the pan, immediately add filling and roll up..
- Meanwhile heat butter for sauce in a small sauce pot on medium heat. Add flour. Stir constantly until roux turns golden brown and smells nutty. Slowly add milk and bouillon. Stir until well mixed and sauce is creamy. Slowly add mozzarella until sauce gets to desired thickness..
- Plate crepes, pour sauce over the top. Garnish with Parmesan Romano and baby spinach. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If not, add a small pinch of xanthan gum and blend again. You are now leaving www.ihop.com and being taken to an external Web site that is not owned, operated, controlled by, or in any way affiliated with, IHOP or Dine Brands Global, and that may not follow the same accessibility policies and practices as IHOP/Dine Brands Global. Chicken Florentine casserole, which can also be adapted with either fish or shrimp, lies on a bed of spinach leaves and mushrooms, has a creamy white sauce mixed with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasonings, and is topped with baked mozzarella. Our most trusted Chicken Florentine Crepes recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.