Recipe: Tasty Peach chutney
Peach chutney. Pair this sweet and slightly hot Peach Chutney with grilled chicken or pork, or curry dishes. Peach Chutney. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Make the most of peach season with this sweet and spicy Peach Chutney!
Peach chutney is a sweet and sour condiment that is delicious served alongside curries or simply with rice or other whole grains. It is also terrific with soft, mildly pungent cheeses such as brie. If you are a fan of chutney I think you will like this recipe. You can cook Peach chutney using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach chutney
- It’s of Peaches (under riped) (peeled and finely chopped).
- It’s of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare of Ginger piece grated.
- Prepare of Chili flakes.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Water as needed.
DH absolutely loves it especially paired with grilled pork tenderloin. This peach chutney recipe makes lightly spiced thick syrupy chutney by simmering peaches with vinegar, sugar, jalapeño sauteed onion, ginger and garlic. Also, choosing the right kind of peaches is. A fresh peach should be soft to the touch and eaten over the sink because it is so juicy.
Peach chutney step by step
- Heat the oil in pan and season it with garlic and ginger, sautey for a minute.
- Add peaches and water in it, cover and let it simmer until peaches are very soft.
- Do not add too much water at time, add according to the consistency u require.
- Add sugar, salt and chili flakes in it.
- Add vinegar and simmer it for another 3-4 minutes or till it becomes thick.
- Peach chutney is ready to use.
Spoon this fresh Peach Chutney over grilled chicken or fish or serve it as an accompaniment on a cheese tray. Transfer the chutney to cool storage, keeping it covered to prevent mold. Hot Peach is our spicy southern belle, out playing croquet on a sweltering July evening after one too many mint juleps; it's a jar of sweet fruit sizzling in the heat of habanero peppers. Heat the butter in a frypan and cook the onion until translucent. Add the peaches and saute for five.