Recipe: Yummy Simple Bento Kabocha and Cheese Croquettes
Simple Bento Kabocha and Cheese Croquettes.
You can cook Simple Bento Kabocha and Cheese Croquettes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Bento Kabocha and Cheese Croquettes
- It’s of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare of Processed cheese (sliced).
- You need of Panko.
- You need of Oil.
Simple Bento Kabocha and Cheese Croquettes instructions
- Microwave the kabocha for 4-5 minutes with the skins still attached. Remove the skins if you like..
- Cut the cheese into 1 cm squares. Smash up the kabocha once it has softened, and form into circular shapes, about 2 cm in diameter..
- Add the cheese to the kabocha, and cover with panko while it is still warm. You can do up to this step the day before..
- Add about 1 cm of oil to the bottom of a frying pan, and fry the croquettes. Once they have changed color, they're done..
- If using an oven, it takes about 7 minutes to cook..
- Shown above is toasted croquettes..
- If you are baking them in the oven, then the panko will look just like toast..
- When you coat in Step 7, they turn out brown instead of white..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)