Recipe: Appetizing Eggplant and Chicken Braised in Tomato Sauce
Eggplant and Chicken Braised in Tomato Sauce.
You can have Eggplant and Chicken Braised in Tomato Sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Chicken Braised in Tomato Sauce
- You need of Chicken thigh.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of long ones Japanese eggplant.
- It’s of tin ☆ Whole canned tomatoes.
- You need of ☆ White wine.
- You need of ☆ Soup stock granules (Consommé bouillon powder).
- You need of ☆ Water.
- Prepare of ☆ Ketchup.
- Prepare of ☆ Honey.
- Prepare of ☆ Soy sauce (a small amount).
- Prepare of Olive oil (as needed).
- It’s of Salt and pepper (as needed).
- It’s of cloves' worth Garlic.
- You need of Flour (as needed).
- You need of Bay leaf (if available).
Eggplant and Chicken Braised in Tomato Sauce instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes and sprinkle some salt, pepper and flour on it..
- Slice the eggplant into about 1 cm round slices and keep in water to remove the harshness. Mince the onion and slice the garlic..
- Fry the eggplant in a frying pan with oil then remove. Add some more oil to the frying pan and grill the chicken until golden brown then remove from the pan as well..
- Add more oil if you need then then fry the garlic. Add the onions once you can start to smell the garlic..
- Add the whole canned tomato mashing it and stew till the color changes a little..
- Add the ☆ ingredients, eggplant, chicken and white wine and bay leaf if you have and cover it with a lid and stew for 15 minutes..
- Take off the lid and stew for another 5 minutes and add some salt, pepper and soy sauce. Adjust the taste as needed then it's ready! It's even better if you let it sit for a bit..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)