How to Cook Appetizing Hot Dog Chili Sauce
Hot Dog Chili Sauce.
You can cook Hot Dog Chili Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- Prepare of 85/15 hamburger.
- Prepare of large sweet onion.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of Old Bay seasoning.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of tomato sauce (15 oz).
- You need of yellow mustard.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
Hot Dog Chili Sauce step by step
- Place oil, hamburger, and finely chopped onion in saucepan. Cook slowly until hamburger is done. Stir often to get the burger as fine as possible..
- Add seasonings and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard and simmer on low heat for 1 to 1 1/2 hours..
- Put it on your favorite hotdog with mustard and chopped onion. It's very good on French fries too. Enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)