Recipe: Yummy Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sausage Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sausage Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF. Try The Premium Fresh Sausage Roll With Our Signature Blend Of Seasonings. Mix the chopped turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce together. See recipes for Large homemade sausage rolls 👌 too..
Why not try Salmon tacos recipe! Our site is devoted to gives you only the best Salmon tacos recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Salmon tacos with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck. You can have Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sausage Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sausage Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 300 grams of Vickys Free-From Puff Pastry from my link below.
- It’s 140 g (1 cup) of chopped cooked turkey.
- It’s 100 g (1/2 cup) of leftover stuffing.
- It’s 70 g (1/4 cup) of cranberry sauce, drained.
Salmon tacos Before you jump to Salmon tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting. Coconut Macaroons Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, coconut macaroons. One of my favorites food recipes.
Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sausage Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Mix the chopped turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce together.
- Roll out the pastry into a rectangular sheet, trimming the edges neatly and cut into 4 smaller rectangles.
- Divide the turkey mixture evenly into 4 and spoon a line of mixture, about 2 tablespoons worth, along one side of each pastry square.
- Brush the opposite side with a little bit of water or milk of choice.
- Roll the side with the turkey mixture over in the pastry to meet the side you wet and roll until the seam is on the bottom.
- Place the sausage rolls onto the baking sheet and cut a couple of slits on top of each to let the steam escape so they don't get soggy.
- Brush the tops with some more milk of choice to glaze (I like to use rice milk or light coconut milk) and bake for 30 minutes until golden and puffed.
For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. You can add tomato sauce, or marmite instead of ham. See more ideas about Finger foods, Halloween recipes, Halloween treats. See more ideas about suet pudding, pudding recipes, pudding. Great recipe for Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF.