How to Cook Appetizing Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. All Reviews for Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. They look like pretty regular cookies, right?
Vegan cherry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies get a fantastic pop of flavor from dried cherries. These are cookies that happen to be vegan because I like to save my eggs for breakfast and, well, I like to eat more raw cookie dough than the average person. This Oatmel Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is a twist on an old classic. You can cook Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of old fashioned oats (preferrably quick kind).
- It’s 2 cup of dried cherries.
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Add the cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour and mix well. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cherries and chocolate chips–making sure that all ingredients are evenly spaced. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and thick oatmeal cookie recipe that is a buttery and delicious and stays soft for days! I love Oatmeal Cookies so much!
Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a bowl cream butter and both sugars until well incorporated..
- add egg and vanilla blend well..
- in a seperate bowl combine flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and powder..
- slowly add dry to wet.. mix well..
- next fold in oats.. then fold in cherries.. then fold in chocolate chips..
- drop dough by the tablespoonful onto a lined or greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- bake for 10-12 minutes or until done to your liking..
- let cool for a minute then transfer to wire rack to continue cooling..
- serve! :).
- makes about 30 cookies. serving size 3 cookies..
- got recipe from a friend who said please feel free to share.. :).
I have many recipes here on my site, but I realized I had never posted a classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip! Whether you're baking for your vegan friends or you just want to make friends, these chocolate chip-cherry-oatmeal cookies get both jobs done with one recipe. The ingredients are easy to find and easier to throw together for a holiday twist on classic chocolate chip-oatmeal cookies that everyone. This is an oatmeal cookie with chunks of sweet cherries, the richness of chocolate and the perfect texture of pecans and oats in each bite. An incredible cookie recipe is not an easy thing to come by.