Easiest Way to Make Delicious Vickys Coconut Cherry Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Coconut Cherry Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Lets Prepare Oatmeal & Coconut Cookies. Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook. Simple and delicious home cooked merry cherry chocolate cupcakes recipes.
Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w Creamy Dressing, GF. Vickys Chocolate Banana 'Ice Cream' Crunch Lollies, GF DF EF SF. Here is how you achieve it. You can have Vickys Coconut Cherry Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Coconut Cherry Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 80 grams (1/3 cup) of butter/sunflower spread.
- Prepare 125 grams (4.5 oz) of caster (superfine) sugar.
- You need 80 grams (2.5 oz) of dessicated coconut.
- You need 70 grams (1/2 cup) of + 1 tbsp) cornstarch.
- It’s 20 grams of (2 level tbsp) potato starch, not flour.
- You need 50 grams (1/3 cup) of brown rice flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of (4 level tbsp) sorghum flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 8 of glacé cherries, halved.
Vickys Pumpkin Pasta Sauce GF DF EF SF NF. You can cook Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF N. There cookies are flourless (gluten free) and dairy free. For those of you who are wondering what the meaning of the abbreviations VE, VG, GF, DF, EF, SF and NF above each of my recipes are… I will explain them to you in detail in this diary post.
Vickys Coconut Cherry Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Set aside 3 heaped tablespoons of the shredded coconut and add the rest to the butter/sugar mixture.
- Add the flours, starches and vanilla and mix to a soft dough.
- Halve the dough and keep halving each piece until you have 16 pieces. Halve the first big piece, then halve each of those pieces so you have 4 bits, then halve those so you have 8 pieces, then halve all those once more.
- Roll each into a ball then roll in the coconut you set aside earlier.
- Place the balls onto the baking sheet. Flatten with the palm of your hand and place a cherry half in the centre of each.
- Bake for 16 – 18 minutes. Let cool on the sheet a minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Will keep for 2 or 3 days in an airtight container or wrap and freeze for a month. Heat through in a warm oven to freshen up after defrosting.
First of all, let me tell you that this is an effort by myself and my team to help provide information to those of you. The cookies spread slightly during cooking, so don't place them too close together. Press half a glace cherry on top of each biscuit. This chunky cookie is full of good things – dried cherries, coconut, oats and white chocolate chips. Bake up a batch to share with Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.