Recipe: Delicious Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Double chocolate chip cookies are triple as sweet with the addition of maraschino cherries! This post is sponsored by Reynolds and Socialstars; all opinions are my own #ReynoldsCrowd™. Double chocolate chip cookies are perfect for maraschino cherry lovers!
Soft, chewy, chocolaty chocolate chip cookies that are positively childishly yummy! These are a finals pick-me-up for our college student daughter. Baking chocolate chip cookies can be a crapshoot: sometimes they puff up nicely, other times they flatten out like pancakes. You can cook Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 2 cup of lightly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cherry chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cherries, chopped.
- It’s 2 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
As a recipe developer, this drives me crazy! Thankfully, these double chocolate chip cookies are foolproof. Stuffed with chocolate chips and pecans. Okay, not as huge as a cookie cake, but that's like a whole 'nother thing.
Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit..
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water and mix well ..
- Stir in remaining dry ingredients..
- Mix in cherry chocolate chips and dried cherries..
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove to wire rack to cool completely..
That you get at the mall. That's covered in icing and probably they misspelled your name. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased (with cooking. Thick & chewy maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookie recipe! No chilling of the dough needed!