How to Cook Yummy Chocolate Cherry Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cherry Chip Cookies. Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies Will Be Your New Favorite Cookie. Stir into wet ingredients then fold in chocolate chips and cherries. Okay, not as huge as a cookie cake, but that's like a whole 'nother thing.
Thick & chewy maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookie recipe! No chilling of the dough needed! Add in the finely chopped maraschino cherries and chocolate chips, mix by hand until combined. You can cook Chocolate Cherry Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cherry Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of chopped maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of heavy cream or half & half.
Use a cookie scoop to drop dough balls onto a silicone lined baking sheet. Make chewy, cherry chocolate chip cookies! They are my absolute favorite chocolate chip cookies and you will love them, too! These Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies have been the most recent stash in the freezer and I can't get enough.
Chocolate Cherry Chip Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350 & parchment line a baking sheet.
- mix together flour, salt, bs, cocoa, tartar set aside.
- now add butter & sugar to a bowl and cream really well, add 1 egg at a time and vanilla, & heavy cream mix till incorporated..
- now slowly add in flour, chocolate chips, cherries till all incorporated..
- you can add by tbspn or half ice scream scoop to baking sheet bake 8-10 minutes.
All that chocolate, the chewy dried cherries and the salt on top… Yes yes and yes. Make these this weekend and you'll be in BUSINESS! Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies – a favorite Christmas cookie! Thick & chewy maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookies! No chilling of the dough needed!