Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Mussels with Thai herbs and Seafood Nham Jim Dipping Sauce🐚 🌶 🌿
Mussels with Thai herbs and Seafood Nham Jim Dipping Sauce🐚 🌶 🌿. Delicious mussels blanched in Thai herb boiling water and serve with spicy dipping sauce Thai style. What more do you need!! #mycookbook #seafood We deliver to you only the best Mussels with Thai herbs and Seafood Nham Jim Dipping Sauce🐚 🌶 🌿 recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Mussels with Thai herbs and Seafood Nham Jim Dipping Sauce🐚 🌶 🌿 with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Nam chim tend to be more watery in consistency than nam phrik (Thai chili pastes). Although Sriracha sauce is commonly known as sot Sriracha in Thailand (sot is. Using an ice cream scoop (or your hands), scoop the meat mixture and gently stuff it into the shells. You can have Mussels with Thai herbs and Seafood Nham Jim Dipping Sauce🐚 🌶 🌿 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mussels with Thai herbs and Seafood Nham Jim Dipping Sauce🐚 🌶 🌿
- You need 1/2 kg of fresh mussels.
- Prepare 2 stalk of lemongrass.
- It’s 1 of thumb size galangal.
- Prepare 3 of Birdseye red chilli.
- It’s 4-5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare of Seafood Nham Jim.
- It’s 6-8 of green bird eye chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasalt.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of lime juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 1 of hand coriander, finely chopped.
Place the shells meat side up into the prepared pan, side by side to fill the pan. Great for an appetizer or lunch!. Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished. You must have a large appetite in order to finish the whole plate.
Mussels with Thai herbs and Seafood Nham Jim Dipping Sauce🐚 🌶 🌿 instructions
- Place the mussels in a big colander or mixing bowl then in the sink and run water over them, using your hands or a clean scrubbing brush to rub off any unwanted bit like seaweed, sand, barnacles, or mud spots that could be on the shell..
- The "beard" of a mussel is the clump of hair-like fibers that sprouts from the shell. Often farm-raised mussels will come debearded, but even so you'll want to check that there aren't some pesky ones hanging on. To remove the beard from the mussels, grab it with your thumb and forefinger and tug it toward the hinge of the mussel shell. You can also use a knife to gently scrape away the beard..
- Bruise lemon grass, chilli and galangal with rolling pin or in pestle and mortar. Tear kaffir lime in half..
- Bring water to boil and add all your herbs in. Add your mussels and bring it to high heat to let the mussels cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Drained water off and take some of the shells, I tend to take one part and leave some on whole..
- To make Nham Jim Seafood (seafood dipping sauce) Pound them all together in pestle and mortar. It should taste salty, sour, spicy and sweet 🌶..
- Serve your mussels with Nham jim Seafood and enjoy..
- Tips: If you find any mussels with open shells, lightly tap that mussel against the side of the sink. If the mussel closes up again in response to this turmoil, it's alive. If it doesn't move, discard it..
Thai Cuisine Seasoning Seafood Dipping Sauce Spicy Sour Sweet Paste Table. Thai, Thai food and Nam Jim (paste dipping sauce) is well indispensable. This classic Thai dressing is hot, sour and tangy. It is excellent over grilled meat or fish, or tossed in salads with fresh herbs, such as mint and coriander. I use beef, but you could use barbecued chicken, prawns, calamari or even Chinese pork.