Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice.
You can cook Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice
- You need of bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Prepare of onion, minced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of hot dogs cut into 1/4-inch thick pieces.
- You need of cooked rice.
- You need of green onions, chopped (whites included).
- You need of soy sauce to start.
- It’s of ketchup to start.
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice step by step
- Preheat large nonstick pan or wok to medium high and render bacon until the fat becomes translucent..
- Add onion and garlic and saute until onions become translucent..
- Add butter and let it melt..
- Add hot dogs and saute for a minute or two to let the hot dogs warm through..
- Add soy sauce and ketchup and stir to incorporate..
- Add rice, mix in thoroughly and let it warm through for 2 to 3 minutes, folding occasionally..
- Add chopped green onions, fold in, and also adjust for saltiness. If you'd like to add a touch more soy sauce, you can do that, or just add some salt a little bit at a time. Continue cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- That's it. Enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)