Recipe: Delicious Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce
Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce. Lemongrass Coconut Shrimp and Noodles Parchment Packs. For the dipping sauce: In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, scallion and red pepper. These shrimp pot stickers won the "Starters and Beverages" category in the Cooking Light Ultimate Reader Recipe Contest.
Transfer pot stickers to a resealable plastic freezer. This is a great sauce that is very versatile. I like it best with chicken or shrimp, but you can use it for vegetables, or even steak. You can have Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs… I prefer chicken thighs because they tend to have more flavor. So i remove the skin and debone..
- Prepare 1 of OR…… a 12 oz pkg of cooked medium shrimp.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, quartered.
- You need 2 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of srirachi asian hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mushrooms or coleslaw mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hoison sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of **** 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of of shui wrappers… can use wonton wrappers but they r thicker.
- You need of Dipping Sauce.
- It’s 2 of stalks green onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 dash of red pepper flakes.
I made it for some pot stickers and totally enjoyed the tangy kick this sauce provided. I used bottled lemon juice but will real lemons next time. These addictive shrimp pot stickers are the perfect party appetizer. Feel free to double the dipping sauce recipe and use it later as a tangy stir-fry sauce or as a marinade for chicken, pork, or beef.
Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce instructions
- In a food processor add chicken (OR SHRIMP), housin sauce, mustard, mushrooms, chili sauce, pepper, garlic and onion. process until blended. The reason that I do not mince items seperately is that the processing them together assures the consistency..
- Put a tablespoon of chicken mixture in the center of each wrapper. use egg wash to seal each wrapper..
- Grease your steamer basket.. put one layer of pot stickers in your basket. Put a little water in he bottom of your dutch oven or crockpot and steam pot stickers for 8-10 minutes..
- In small bowl combine ingredients for the dipping sauce..
- **** these can be frozen… fix pot stickers and place on cookie sheet in a single layer to freeze. Freeze on wax paper and cover with another layer as the freeze. Once frozen put them in a freezer bag..
- thaw dumplings when u r ready to cook.
- When taking them out steam them until cooked completely throug 15 minutes after the water begins boiling..
- **** can use cabbage, bean sprouts, shredded carrots, and tofu …for a veggie only dumpling..
- I fix a combo of veggie, pork, chicken, and shrimp and freeze them in seperate Ziploc bags so I can tell them apart….
- these dumplings can also be fried…. put oil in a non stick skillet and cook until golden. make sure dumplings are in a single layer. put a half cup of water in the skillet … cook for 5-7 minutes until water is absorbed..
Shrimp Pot Stickers with Sriracha-Ginger Dipping Sauce. This potsticker sauce is salty, spicy, tangy and perfect for dipping Asian dumplings, gyoza, potstickers, egg rolls, wontons, mandoo or This potsticker sauce is a basic, no cook recipe that is tangy and spicy. Since you're making it from scratch, you can always. Make this homemade potsticker dipping sauce for a special extra touch that comes together in They cook up quickly, are available in pork, chicken, and meatless varieties, and give A homemade potsticker dipping sauce comes together in just a few minutes. In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, chicken broth, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, salt, scallions and a bunch of turns of pepper.