How to Make Yummy Vietnamese Lemongrass Pork Bowl
Vietnamese Lemongrass Pork Bowl.
You can cook Vietnamese Lemongrass Pork Bowl using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Lemongrass Pork Bowl
- You need of Minced Pork.
- You need 1 of onions (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 of lemongrass stalk (chopped).
- You need 3 of green chillies (chopped).
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- It’s 2 of red chillies.
Vietnamese Lemongrass Pork Bowl instructions
- In a pan, add oil and onions, lemongrass, green chillies..
- Let it cook for about 3 mins, add garlic in, move everything to the side of the pan..
- Add pork in the middle of the pan and let it cook for about 5 mins..
- Mix the pork with the onions and etc..
- Add 1 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tbsp oyster sauce..
- Let it cook until the liquid has evaporated..
- Mix 1 tsp corn flour and 5 tbsp of water well and add them into the pan..
- Sprinkle white pepper / black pepper on top and mix well..
- Finally, garnish with red chillies and coriander and egg..
- Serve with Rice..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)