How to Cook Yummy 30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies)
30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies). Buttermilk chocolate cake made with my mama's amazing fudgy frosting! This chocolate cake recipe is so simple, so moist, and bursting with This buttermilk chocolate cake recipe actually starts out on the stove top! You'll want to add some butter to a sauce pan and let it melt, along with some cocoa.
You can add candy, caramel, fudge, chocolate chips…to name a few…to reinvent the classic dessert. Add cocoa mixture to flour mixture and blend. Beat together eggs and buttermilk and blend into dry mixture thoroughly. You can cook 30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies)
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 lb of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of walnuts (optional).
Buttermilk makes this chocolate cake moist and tender, while the easy ganache icing adds polish. Buttermilk-Chocolate Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The perfect Chocolate Buttermilk Cake was born. It's soft and tender with a rich cocoa flavour and a gorgeous texture.
30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies) instructions
- The last six ingredients are intended for the icing..
- CAKE: Heat oven to 375°F. In a microwave safe bowl, boil the butter, water and cocoa. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Pour the butter mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Add the buttermilk, baking soda, eggs and vanilla. Mix well and pour into a greased jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet with deep sides. I like to use a 21 x 15 sheet pan. Bake for 18 – 20 minutes..
- Immediately after removing cake from oven, begin making your icing by heating the butter, buttermilk, and cocoa in the microwave. Let it boil for about one minute..
- Pour the hot mixture into a large mixing bowl and slowly add the powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy and then add the vanilla..
- Pour the icing over the warm cake and spread with a spatula. If desired, sprinkle with walnuts..
I went back to melted butter, but this time added a little more sugar, a little less buttermilk and a little more water – yes hot water is the ultimate ingredient in chocolate cake. Buttermilk-Chocolate Cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Coconut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Chocolate Icing Homemade Chocolate Chocolate Desserts Buttermilk Chocolate Cake Buttermilk Brownies Chocolate Frosting Recipes Köstliche · A moist and chocolaty buttermilk cake topped with a sweet and fudgy chocolate buttermilk frosting with pecans. It's perfect plain or with berries with Buttermilk cake is light yet flavorful.