Recipe: Yummy Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs
Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs. Add box of Kraft macaroni and cheese dinner. I used the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese "Thick & Creamy". The American cheese made this super cheesy and total comfort food.
Looking for a cheesy twist to your classic hot dog meal? Try these creamy, mouthwatering macaroni and cheese hot dogs! Remove the skins when cooled and cut into diagonal slices. You can have Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs
- You need 3 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of prepared horseradish.
- You need 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 of hot dogs, cut up.
Cook macaroni in salted water until tender. This octopus is a hot dog. Cook Macaroni as directed on the box. I can't have macaroni and cheese without cutting up cheese hot dogs and putting them in the macaroni.
Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cook macaroni until al dente. Drain and set aside..
- In large saucepan, melt butter..
- Add flour and cook until combined with butter/margarine..
- Add milk slowly to flour/butter mixture. Stir until thickened..
- Add cheese and stir until melted..
- Add horseradish, mustard, salt and pepper and stir to combine..
- Add cooked macaroni and cut up hot dogs, stirring well to combine all ingredients..
- Pour into 9×13 casserole dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 25-30 minutes..
I guess it brings me back to my childhood. You're in Texas now, Lil' Lady, you got to try Mac & Cheese with chili, no beans. It just seems to me, that the food gods smile upon the merger of. Hot dogs and jalapeño potato chips are added to a creamy macaroni and cheese. "My favorite is the one with hot dogs and potato chips," she said. Curious what that combination would entail, I quickly flipped to that recipe and it was as simple as it sounds—elbow macaroni and sliced hot dogs.