Recipe: Delicious Stuffed Hot Dogs
Stuffed Hot Dogs. Replay "These Hot Dogs Have A Cheesy Surprise". The kids will love these hot dogs stuffed with mashed potatoes. Stuff the hot dogs down the middle with the mashed potatoes and sprinkle lightly with paprika; place them in a baking dish.
Be sure not to cut completely through hot dog. A wide variety of stuffed hot dog toy options are available to you, such as material, feature, and toys type. #cheese-stuffed-hot-dogs. It doesn't get much easier than this. You can have Stuffed Hot Dogs using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Hot Dogs
- Prepare of Hot Dogs.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of Hot Dog Buns.
- Prepare of onion finely diced.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Brick of Cheese.
- Prepare of Heavy duty tin foil.
These Jalapeno Stuffed Hot Dogs are super easy to make and are great when you want a grilled hot dog that's a little on the spicy side. FOLLOW THE FOOD TRUCK Trinidad and tobago. Rory the stuffed dog in the back seat of the Handleys' car. The thing about Rory is he is a toy, a stuffed dog the couple keeps as a memory of a now deceased bearded collie.
Stuffed Hot Dogs instructions
- Preheat the oven to the broil setting on the oven..
- Take some heavy duty tin foil and create a boat to hold the dogs for cooking, and place it on the broiler pan.
- Precook 2 pieces of bacon for each hot dog you want to prepare. Do not overcook the bacon, because you need it limp enough to wrap around the hot dog..
- Slice the hot dog down the middle. Be careful not to cut all the way through the dog, so it will hold the sauce, onion and cheese. I recommend Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs.
- Pour BBQ sauce in the middle of the sliced hot dog. I recommend using Open Pit BBQ sauce..
- Take some of the finely diced onions and place on top of the BBQ sauce. You will want the onions as finely diced as possible so it doesn't stretch the dog..
- Slice Brick of cheese into small square wedges and place them on top of the onion and BBQ sauce..
- Wrap the bacon around the dog and place in the tin boat on the broiler pan..
- Once you have all your dogs wrapped in bacon and in the tin boat, place the broiler pan in the oven..
- Cook the dogs just long enough to melt the cheese wedges and finish cooking the bacon..
- Place the wrapped dogs in a hot dog bun with your favorite condiments..
The hot dogs are sliced and stuffed with cheese and then wrapped with bacon. The hot dogs are then grilled and brushed with BBQ sauce. You will probably want to use precooked bacon for this. Cut up hot dogs, Velveeta, grilled on white bread, and. A simple, fun idea to dress up a hot dog with the flavors of a Stuffed Hot Dogs – Mrs Happy Homemaker.