Recipe: Delicious Raspberry Chocolate Ganache Tart
Raspberry Chocolate Ganache Tart. A smooth, rich chocolate ganache poured into a chocolate Oreo cookie crust and then topped with lots of fresh red raspberries makes for a deceptively easy and decadent dessert in this Raspberry Chocolate Tart that's perfect for Valentine's Day or any special occasion! A rich and creamy raspberry chocolate ganache tart with a chocolate graham crust, topped with fresh red raspberries for an impressive, decadent – and unexpectedly easy – dessert. This gorgeous raspberry chocolate tart is made with an easy cookie crust, a milk chocolate ganache filling, and topped with fresh raspberries.
Spoon chocolate ganache into crust and smooth top. Spread the raspberry preserves into the frozen tart crust and then pour the ganache over top. Chocolate tart is best stored refrigerated, but can stay at room temperature for several hours. You can have Raspberry Chocolate Ganache Tart using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Chocolate Ganache Tart
- Prepare of Shortcrust dough.
- Prepare 115 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cold water.
- It’s 70 g of butter, cold and diced.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Raspberry Jam.
- Prepare 100 g of raspberry purée.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Juice of half lemon.
- It’s of Chocolate ganache.
- It’s 100 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 100 ml of cream.
- You need 20 g of butter.
- You need of Decoration.
- Prepare of Cocoa butter.
- Prepare of Freeze dried Raspberry.
- Prepare of Chocolate pearls.
For longer storage wrap loosely with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to. It lends itself perfectly for the preparation of fruity ganaches – here, for instance, flavoured with raspberry – which make for a lovely chocolate tart filling. This Raspberry Chocolate Layer Cake is super moist and layered with smooth chocolate ganache and raspberry filling, all covered in The ganache gives a little fudgy factor and the raspberry adds a little tart to the sweet. And then the frosting is made with loads of melted chocolate, making.
Raspberry Chocolate Ganache Tart instructions
- For the pastry, place flour, salt and sugar in a stand mixer bowl and stir till combined. With a flat beater attached, add in cold butter dices and mix till the butter crumbles into the flour. Add water and mix till the dough comes together. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill for 10 mins..
- Roll the pastry into tart rings, poke the base with fork and chill for another 10 mins. Once chilled, bake the pastry for 10 mins at 200 Celsius..
- Grate some cocoa butter in the hot tart base and let cool..
- For the raspberry purée, place all items in a saucepan and cook till slightly reduced. Let cool. Once cooled, dollop a small amount into the tart shells. Set aside to cool..
- To make the ganache, heat cream and butter and pour into the chocolate. Let still for 2 mins and stir well to melt the chocolate completely. Let cool slightly and fill the tarts with ganache..
- Chill the filled tart for 20 minutes. Sprinkle the top with freeze dried raspberry and decorate with crispearls..
Here is a beautiful and delicious tart made with a luscious rich chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries with a pâte sablée for the crust. That time I crossed my raw raspberry cake with my chocolate ganache pie. It was so good find both recipes on my blog. Raspberry Chocolate Tart – Chez CateyLou. A light and flaky tart shell is filled with rich chocolate ganache and topped with fresh raspberries.