Easiest Way to Make Delicious VEGGIE MEDLEY
VEGGIE MEDLEY. Place the yams, parsnips, and carrots onto the baking sheets. Spread sweet potatoes on the bottom, then top with red potatoes, onion, garlic, green bell peppers, red bell peppers and carrots. Sprinkle seasoning generously over all and cover dish with aluminum foil.
The dried cranberries and balsamic vinegar add some sweetness and tartness while the pecans add an extra crunch. In a large bowl combine the thawed vegetables, soup, half of the Swiss cheese, the sour cream, and pepper. Stir in half of the French-fried onions. You can have VEGGIE MEDLEY using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of VEGGIE MEDLEY
- You need 1 large of onion (love onion).
- It’s 1 bunch of brocolli.
- Prepare 2 of squash.
- Prepare 1 large of zuchinni.
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 each of red, green, yellow bell pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil or melted butter.
- You need 1 of sprinkle seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, red peppers, squash, sweet potato and onion. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Oven Roasted Vegetables medley is a colorful complement to beef, chicken, pork, or fish.
VEGGIE MEDLEY instructions
- cut up all the veggies .. I only use the florets of the broccoli. cut the onion in rings, tomatoes should be cut in slices..
- I put all veggies except tomatoes in mixing bowl. put olive oil or melted butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice, thyme, parsley, on veggies and mix by hand to cover…
- pour in baking dish lay cut tomatoes on top and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.. put a peice of aluminum foil over the top so the steam helps to cook veggies….
- if u want them semi crunchy bake 20 minutes …. if u want them more done cook for 35 minutes at 350°.
The inspiration for this recipe came from the Claim Jumper Restaurant. I ordered their roasted vegetables and loved them so much, I came up with my own version at home. All of my favorite vegetables are included in this dish. In a large bowl, mix together the mushroom soup, sour cream, Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses. Stir together and pour into baking dish.