Recipe: Appetizing Banana,blue berry and kiwi Smoothie
Banana,blue berry and kiwi Smoothie. bananas, greek yogurt, kiwis, frozen strawberries. Spinach and Kiwi Smoothie Premier Protein. Peel kiwis and banana and cut into slices.
In a glass jar, place a few kiwi slices on the glass wall and slightly push them onto the glass to create a good contact. Pour in the smoothie and top with blueberries, quinoa. Combine the banana, kiwi, blueberries, ice cubes, and vanilla yogurt in a blender; blend until smooth. You can have Banana,blue berry and kiwi Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana,blue berry and kiwi Smoothie
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of or one cup of blue berries.
- Prepare 3 of kiwi.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sugar.
I couldn't believe when I typed in an ingredient search with blueberries, kiwi, and bananas, that anything would come up with that match but here it was! We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. This healthy and easy to make Blueberry and kiwi smoothie is the perfect choice for breakfast or as a quick, pick me up snack. Combine the banana, kiwi, blueberries, ice cubes and yogurt into a blender.
Banana,blue berry and kiwi Smoothie step by step
- Dice and mix all the fruits together,remove cover for bananas and kiwi..
- Freeze the fruits if you like cold smoothies,(it's refreshing in the morning)..
- Blend after the fruits and add the yoghurt, water and sugar. Blend until it's smooth.(if you want a different color like purple then use lots of blueberry or blueberry yoghurt. You can also replace the blueberries with strawberries and strawberry yoghurt..
- Serve alongside pancakes or bread,don't forget to have fun on your search for health while taking a sweet tasty smoothie..
It is nearly impossible to have success in planting wild blueberries. The roots are very susceptible to shock and the plant itself spreads underground by means of rhizomes. This blueberry banana smoothie is the smoothie of all smoothies! It is made with frozen fruit, almond milk, flax meal, and a little bit of vanilla. There is a light and refreshing theme to this smoothie.