Easiest Way to Make Perfect Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie
Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie. This Raspberry Banana Smoothie makes a perfect healthy breakfast or snack! So it's been a while since I've shared a smoothie recipe with you all and I figured it was about time to change that. Believe it or not, I do actually eat things other than candy, cookies, cheesecake, and well. you get it.
This smoothie uses a nice tropical flavor base of orange pineapple juice. We find it gives the smoothie a much better texture! The banana does not have to be frozen. You can have Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie
- You need 2 of bananas.
- It’s 8 small of pineapple chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- It’s 1 of scoop protein powder (optional).
- Prepare 20 oz of coconut water.
This pineapple smoothie is a tropical combination of pineapple, banana, pineapple juice and Greek yogurt, all blended together until creamy and smooth. A great smoothie for breakfast or snack time! When I want to feel like I'm on a island vacation, I reach for a pineapple smoothie.. Raspberry Blueberry Smoothie Recipes on Yummly
Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie step by step
- OK, I am not a recipe person; rarely make even a new recipe exactly as written lol. Add ingredients in order listed to blender. Blend until smooth. I Had hand-picked blueberries which I immediately put in freezer. The frozen blueberries sub for ice cubes.☺.
Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie, Super-skin Blueberry Smoothie, Tropical Wild Blueberry Smoothie. Wild Blueberry Smoothie with Pineapple, Cardamom, & Lavender Vanilla SugarEA Stewart. kefir, ground cinnamon, blueberries, salt, vanilla. · Pineapple Banana Smoothie recipe – a simple, quick and tasty smoothie with bananas, pineapple, juice and ice. It's a family favorite and tastes Pineapple Strawberry Raspberry Banana Smoothies are a favorite smoothie recipe. A great snack or breakfast from Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch. I didn't have fresh pineapple so I used a can of pineapple chunks with juice instead.