How to Make Tasty Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta
Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta. Stir through the pesto, lemon juice, lemon zest, cream. Serve with penne, grated parmesan, and basil. Lemon Garlic Herb Pasta with Grilled Chicken Recipe
This Lemon Chicken Pasta is bursting with tender, juicy lemon basil chicken and garlic roasted vegetables tossed with lemon linguine, Parmesan, fresh herbs and garlic infused olive oil. It's a dance of bright, fresh lemon, kicking garlic and nutty Parmesan you will crave for days. This Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta is made in just ONE pot! You can cook Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta
- You need 4 of chicken fillets.
- You need 4 tsp of basil paste.
- You need 1 of zest & juice of lemon.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 8 of courgettes.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream.
- It’s 300 grams of penne pasta.
Parmesan crusted chicken on top of amazing lemon garlic pasta! Lastly all you have to do now is to add pasta to the sauce, and then serve the chicken over your cooked pasta. Make a chicken pasta salad for dinner tonight. A homemade dressing with garlic, basil and Parm makes it delicious.
Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta as per instruction on packet..
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based pan.
- Brown the chicken pieces, courgettes and garlic for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Stir through the basil paste, lemon juice. zest and cream..
- Season to taste..
- Bring to the boil. reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes..
MORE+ LESS This baked pasta dish features lemon-pepper chicken, smothered in creamy lemon-basil pasta, and topped with cheese and spinach. I did double the chicken subbed butter for margarine added extra garlic and used just ground black pepper instead of lemon pepper. This quick and easy boneless lemon basil chicken recipe is simple and delicious. Grill, pan grill or broil this tasty marinated chicken. These tasty grilled or broiled chicken breasts are great with rice, pasta or baked potatoes.