How to Cook Delicious Creamy minestrone soup
Creamy minestrone soup. This Creamy Tortellini Minestrone Soup is a veggie packed, filling and oh so comforting soup that's sure to satisfy on a cold fall day! It's definitely a new go-to soup recipe for me. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic!
This Creamy Tortellini Minestrone Soup is a veggie packed, filling and oh so comforting soup that's sure to satisfy on a cold fall day! Be the first to review this recipe. My husband bought me a mixed bag of vegetables that I wasn't exactly sure what to do with, so I made myself the perfect soup to warm up. You can cook Creamy minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy minestrone soup
- You need 4 slice of Bacon diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 2 (10 oz) cans of condensed beef broth.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 can (14 oz) of pinto or Romano beans.
- You need 2 of Thinly sliced carrots.
- It’s 2 small of zucchini sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Small shell shaped pasta.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt n pepper.
This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! View top rated Creamy minestrone soup recipes with ratings and reviews. All Reviews for Creamy Minestrone with Hummus. Creamy Minestrone with Hummus. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Creamy minestrone soup instructions
- In a large pot cook the bacon until crisp; remove the Bacon and set aside.
- Use the drippings to cook the onion and garlic until tender.
- Stir in beef broth, spaghetti sauce, beans, water, carrots, zucchini and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer 10 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add pasta and cover.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- In a bowl stir in a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste gradually stir in remaining milk.
- Add this mixture to pot cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon bits over each serving.
This soup will thicken in the refrigerator as the residual heat of the broth continues to cook the vegetables and they release their starches, so stir in another splash of broth. This thick, creamy Minestrone Soup Recipe is how Italians make it. Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. Our very favorite is this quick and flavorful Creamy Minestrone. Serve with a crusty loaf of Pillsbury This soup often gets requested from friends so I always make sure to fill a jar or two to take out to a.