Recipe: Delicious Beef, hot dog and vegetable crepe
Beef, hot dog and vegetable crepe. Reviews for: Photos of Beef and Vegetable Stew. Beef Hot Dog Soup With Vegetables and Tubetti Pasta Sausage-making may be divided into two basic types, fresh and cured. Nationwide, sodium is often overconsumed, which Make hot dog kebabs by slicing and threading hot dogs on skewers with vegetables and then grilling.
If there's a BBQ happening, hot dogs According to the USDA, hotdogs must be made of meat or poultry, and can contain more than one kind of meat. They also must be mostly made from. A hot dog (also spelled hotdog) is a food consisting of a grilled or steamed sausage served in the slit of a partially sliced bun. You can cook Beef, hot dog and vegetable crepe using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef, hot dog and vegetable crepe
- It’s of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of seasoning.
- It’s of beef.
- You need of cabbage.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of carrot.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of ginger.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- Prepare of hotdogs.
- Prepare of cucumber.
It can also refer to the sausage itself. I love fruits & veggies because they're they're low in calories, healthy, and my But after doing some research I figured out which fruits and vegetables are safe for dogs, so I made this list for quick reference. I love using fruits and veggies for. dog vegetables – what is the best vegetables for dogs ?! Vegetables are a rich source of vitamins,dog Vegetables antioxidants and fiber, and if The right fruits and vegetables for dog treat recipes come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors and flavors – and they're all nutritional powerhouses!
Beef, hot dog and vegetable crepe step by step
- Wash all the vegetable from the ingredient list and set aside.
- Wash meat and set aside.
- Grate cabbage and carrot then set aside in the the refrigirator.
- Slice onions and set aside.
- Slice meat into a pot, add sliced onions to the meat, add a spoon of soysauce, add 4 seasoning cubes, add salt, add 1 tea spoon of black pepper, add water the set aside to marinate for 30minutes.
- Add hot dog into a bowl, spinkle vegetable oil, black pepper, 1 seasoning cube. Thoroughly mix the hot dog and set aside.
- Place the seasoned beef on a gas cooker and boil for 40 minutes until its soft. When done, set aside to cool off. After cool off, shred and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix flour, pinch of salt, sugar, powdered milk, 1 teaspoon of black pepper and stir properly. Add water and check paste until its not too watery or too thick, add eggs and vegetable oil then stir well until there are no lums..
- Heat a non stick pan, slightly apply vegetable oil on the heated pan with a brush. With a cup,pour in the crepe paste and circulate it around the pan den watch it, ounce the top is looking dried, turn it around and allow both side done. Repeat steps over and over..
- Place the marinated hot dog in a grille and grill, after grilling, set aside..
- Mix shredded carrot, cabbage, beef, mayonnaise and sugar together thoroughly.
- In a flat surface, place the crepe wrap place your hot dog, add 1 or 2 spoon full of carrot, cabbage, beef, mayonnaise and sugar mixture.
- Wrap the wrap the whole combo.
- Decorate any way u prefer.
- Then serve.
Hot dogs are much like cakes: different recipes create very different tastes and textures and people have strong personal preferences. Beef – Most commonly pieces of meat cut away from steaks or roasts. It is then very finely ground and mixed with other spices. Choripan, Argentine style chorizo hot dog. Various hot dog with vegetables, lettuce and condiments and beer glass on stone background.