Recipe: Yummy Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice
Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. New Sweet tracks featuring Steve Priest COMING SOON!
Join the movement where artists give back to fans. #thatssweet. From Middle English sweete, swete, from Old English swēte ("sweet"), from Proto-West Germanic *swōtī, from Proto-Germanic *swōtuz ("sweet"), from Proto-Indo-European *swéh₂dus ("sweet"). You can cook Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice
- It’s 1 of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Of each pepper: Red, green, orange & yellow.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- It’s 10 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of Thin chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Kraft: Sweet'n sour sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of Of each season: Adobo & black pepper..
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice step by step
- Prepare a bowl with all of the SEASONS. Put it to the side. (Adobo, black pepper & curry powder.).
- Now the CHICKEN. Rinse the chicken. (I always rinse everything.) Cut the chicken into strips and mix it in with the seasons. Take your KRAFT: SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE and give the chicken a good 4 squirts and mix it up together. Put it to the side..
- Now VEGGIES. Rinse the veggies and cut them into strips. (Or diced up however you prefer.).
- Now COOKING. Put the 4 spoonfuls of OLIVE OIL in the pan and put heat on medium. Put in the CHICKEN and cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring in between. Then put in VEGGIES & cover the pan. Leave HEAT on LOW MEDIUM. Make sure to STIR every 8-10 MINUTES. This part takes about 30-40 minutes to make..
- Now RICE. 10 minutes after the chicken has been cooking fill a pot with 1-1/2 CUP of WATER. Leave HEAT on MEDIUM-LOW. (If you don't have non stick pots, use a little oil so the rice won't stick to the pot.).
- Rinse the 1 cup of rice and put in the water to cook. After 10 minutes go back and stir rice..
- After ten minutes and everything gets stirred add the rest of the KRAFT-SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE BOTTLE into the chicken and veggie mix. Wait another ten minutes, stir rice and chicken again. Tada Sweet'n sour chicken curry stir fry..
- Put veggies and chicken on top of rice. :).