Recipe: Delicious Curry Flavored Summer Eggplant Stir Fry
Curry Flavored Summer Eggplant Stir Fry. For making the eggplant curry, first start with heating a bit of oil or vegetable broth. Now it is time to give the coconut milk and yellow curry paste into the mix, and season with salt and pepper (also the optional smoked paprika and cumin). Move stir-fried vegetables to the side of pan, and add pork and paprika.
With cubes of creamy eggplant studded with spices and caramelized aromatics, you'll want to save a bit of naan to sop up every last bit of curry. This red curry stir fry is made with eggplant, snap peas and tofu smothered in red curry coconut sauce and dressed with whole peppercorns and fresh basil. When the pan is hot, add cooking oil and curry paste. You can cook Curry Flavored Summer Eggplant Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Flavored Summer Eggplant Stir Fry
- It’s 3 of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- It’s 50 ml of ○Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Toasted white sesame seeds.
Stir fry until well mixed, and when the scent of the curry paste becomes fragrant. Toss in the green onion and cook for another minute and serve. Transfer the eggplant to a plate or bowl and keep nearby. If the sauce thickens too much, add additional water to thin.
Curry Flavored Summer Eggplant Stir Fry step by step
- Here are instructions on basic eggplant preparation: "How to prep summer eggplants". Slice the eggplants into thin rounds. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170825-hot-summer-days-await-learn-the-chefs-way-to-prep-eggplants.
- Combine the ○ ingredients..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the eggplants..
- Brown both sides!.
- Add the ○ mixture! Please be careful not to get burned!.
- Simmer for a little bit while flipping occasionally!.
- Serve onto a plate, and pour on the sauce from the pan..
- Sprinkle white sesame seeds or green onions on if you like!.
- Take a look at this habit-forming Nanban Style Stir-Fry here. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171447-eggplants-in-nanban-style-stir-fry.
Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add white and pale-green parts of scallions, garlic, and ginger. Mix in the soy sauce, water, oyster sauce, chili garlic sauce, sugar, and black pepper, and stir to form a smooth sauce. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add green chilli and chopped tomato.