Recipe: Delicious Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza
Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza. My take on a homemade Philly cheese steak pizza! I'm loading up my homemade pizza crust with a quick garlic white sauce, lots of This cheese steak pizza has so much goodness all loaded onto my homemade pizza crust. It's beefy and cheesy but also has.
This Philly Cheesesteak Pizza starts by layering pizza dough with Alfredo Sauce followed by mozzarella cheese, juicy steak, bell peppers, mushrooms and more cheese then. Pizza crust is topped with American cheese, sirloin, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion in this easy Philly cheese steak pizza recipe. I store bought pizza dough and let it rise with some olive oil in the cookie sheet I cooked it in stretched. You can cook Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced white onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped fresh mushroom.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 2 of Frozen sliced steaks.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 4 oz of Fresh mozzarella sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s 6 oz of Fresh or store bought pizza dough.
- It’s of Sirarcha.
I love playing with food combine things with Cheese Burgers and with Philly Cheese Steaks. A little while back I had done a Cheese Burger Pizza so I am a. This delicious twist on the Philly sandwich uses deli roast beef as an easy shortcut! Place oven rack in lower third of oven.
Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Grease a 10 inch cake pan or pizza pan of you want thinner crust.
- Make a sauce by melting butter in a saucepan, add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add heavy cream and cream cheese and stir until smooth and creamy. Add Parmesan and cook and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Press dough into pan. Top with sauce, then meat and vegetable mixture. Finish with fresh mozzarella slices. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until crust is cooked and cheese is bubbly and brown. Drizzle with sriracha to taste.
- Sauté onions, mushrooms, and green pepper in olive oil in a skillet until tender. Add frozen steaks. Cook until steaks are done, breaking apart with a spoon about 2 minutes. Drain.
I think this can be a very good pizza. Loved the toppings but had serious problems with the crust. I followed this recipe to the letter. Onions, bell peppers, steak, & provolone cheese come together to make this delicious Philly Cheesesteak Pizza – and you're gonna love it! It's time to up your pizza game, guys, because summer is here and I see pizza parties in everyone's future.