Recipe: Appetizing Philly pepperoni pizza steak
Philly pepperoni pizza steak. Philly pepperoni pizza steak Growing up and living in the Philadelphia area, the cheese steak sandwich is king. Looking for the perfect Philly pepperoni pizza steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Philly pepperoni pizza steak recipe here.
If you're looking for Philly pepperoni pizza steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Philly pepperoni pizza steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. You can have Philly pepperoni pizza steak using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly pepperoni pizza steak
- You need 2 lb of Thinly sliced beef steaks. Super markets usually have it in the freezer section. Or have your butcher slice up some rib eyes..
- Prepare 8 slice of of mozzarella cheese. (Shredded mozzarella also works).
- Prepare 14 oz of jar of you're favorite pizza sauce. Or homemade.
- Prepare 16 slice of of sandwich pepperoni.
- Prepare 4 of , 12 inch hoagie rolls.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt.
Philly pepperoni pizza steak Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Philly pepperoni pizza steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of. Start by spreading the Cheez Whiz evenly on each pizza dough. Then add the onion and green peppers, then the beef strips. Then top each pizza with mozzarella cheese.
Philly pepperoni pizza steak step by step
- Add the pizza sauce to a medium saucepan over low heat..
- Set a large frying pan to medium heat..
- When pan is hot add a 1/2 pound of steak and cook for 30 seconds then flip..
- Season steak with a pinch of salt and Cook for 30 more seconds.
- Using two spatulas pull the steak apart and chop into 1/4 inch pieces..
- It should look like this.
- Cook until no longer pink and add to the pizza sauce. Stir to combine.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 until the remaining steak is cooked and mixed with the sauce..
- Set your oven to broil while assembling the sandwiches..
- Arrange 4 pepperoni slices on the rolls.
- Top with 1/2 pound of the steak and sauce mixture..
- Top with approximately 2 slices of cheese. Or if using shredded cheese about a 1/4 cup.
- Broil until cheese is melted. About 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. This pizza is loaded with our zesty pepperoni and mini juicy meatballs – together creating a flavorful combination of Italian zest. Philly's Pizza in Marthasville featuring Authentic Italian Pizza in Marthasville Missouri.. Sauce, cheese, pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. And it's not just any cheese steak pizza but one with a beer-flavored crust made with Leinenkugel's Original beer, an amazing sauce made with beer cheese, whole milk mozzarella, Philly steak, caramelized onions and green peppers.