Recipe: Delicious Chocolate peanut clusters
Chocolate peanut clusters. These super easy two ingredient Chocolate Peanut Clusters make the perfect last minute edible gift or snack idea this Christmas! I can't believe its nearly Christmas… four more sleeps until the big day. Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Peanut Clusters.
Stir frequently over low to medium heat until melted; add Reviews for: Photos of Peanut Clusters. You can substitute raisins for peanuts. So, naturally making peanut clusters in the crockpot is my best idea for an easy chocolate dessert idea right? You can cook Chocolate peanut clusters using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut clusters
- You need 1 packages of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 packages of Reese's peanut butter chips.
- You need 350 grams of salted roasted peanuts.
Enjoy these three ingredient Chocolate Peanut Clusters! Made with dark chocolate, peanut butter and roasted peanuts, they're the perfect chocolate treat for entertaining or the holidays. As a little girl, Chocolate Peanut Clusters were my "special treat" I always picked out and have long been on my bucket list of "to make" recipes. And this recipe did not disappoint!
Chocolate peanut clusters instructions
- Melt both chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Do not overheat or boil..
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanuts..
- Drop by spoonful onto wax paper. Leave on counter to cool for approx one hour (until hard).
Remember, my kids have a short attention span. I need to keep things quick and simple if I want them to spend time with me in the kitchen. The crock pot does all the work and the results are tasty chocolate candy. Yes, they're as good as they sound. I got the recipe for these Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters from my Aunt Julie ages ago and from the very first.