Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chocolate-Covered Raisin Clusters
Chocolate-Covered Raisin Clusters. Chocolate-covered raisins are a confection consisting of individual raisins coated in a shell of milk, dark or white chocolate. In some countries, they are also known as Raisinets, which is the earliest and one of the most popular brands of the product, currently made by Ferrara, a subsidiary of Ferrero SpA. While on vacation Colby and I purchased some chocolate covered raisin clusters.
You'll never buy a box at the store again! The sweet dried fruit is a healthier Combine chocolate-covered raisins with toasted cashews or peanuts, almonds, and yogurt chips for a delicious trail mix. Or use your favorite mix of. You can have Chocolate-Covered Raisin Clusters using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Covered Raisin Clusters
- Prepare 6 Ounces of Semi Chocolate Sweet Chips(1Cup).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Dark Corn Syrup.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 Cup of Dark or Golden Raisins.
Made with fresh California raisins, our raisin clusters blend the sweetness of raisins with our signature chocolate to bring you a uniquely satisfying treat. Heat chocolate in a glass bowl in a microwave oven until melted. Stir in several drops of raspberry candy flavoring to taste. These little chocolate bites are quick and easy to make.
Chocolate-Covered Raisin Clusters instructions
- Fill a medium sauce pan with about 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. In a heat proof bowl slightly larger than the sauce pan, heat the chocolate until melted over low-heat. Stir in corn syrup and vanilla mix well. Remove bowl from sauce pan and stir in raisins. Making sure they are all well covered with chocolate drop mixture by teaspoonfuls on a waxed paper or parchment paper lined a Baking Sheet. Refrigerate 10 minutes or longer to allow chocolate to set. To store transfe.
- R clusters to an air tight container and refrigerate up to 2 weeks. Makes about 30 Clusters..
You can also add raisins, your favorite nuts, cranberries, whatever you like! Recipe by courtney from canada. when raisins are fully covered in chocolate pour into strainer until all access chocolate is gone. pour the raisins onto pan and let sit until dry. Plump, juicy California raisins are drenched in real milk or dark chocolate, and then individually wrapped for you to enjoy anywhere. Treat your self, friends and family to Waggoner Chocolates chocolate covered raisin clusters. Price ingredients of Chocolate Covered Raisins would fetch at market.