Recipe: Appetizing Arugula, Anchovies and Chickpea Salad
Arugula, Anchovies and Chickpea Salad. Make an easy Mediterranean salad by combining canned chickpeas, jarred roasted red peppers, and olives and tossing with arugula and a tangy vinaigrette. If you want petite leaves, choose baby arugula. Toss with arugula and then almonds and feta.
The salad is finished off with zippy green onions and fresh herbs, and a simple dressing made from olive oil, vinegar and anchovy oil, for extra depth of flavor. Wash the arugula and keep aside. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. You can have Arugula, Anchovies and Chickpea Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arugula, Anchovies and Chickpea Salad
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of rucola (arugula).
- It’s 2 cup of chickpeas cooked.
- Prepare 1 of persian cucumber, cut in half and sliced.
- You need 6 of pitted sliced black olives.
- It’s 4 of anchovies (in oil).
- You need 1 of garlic clove (If like fresh garlic 2).
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or more to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/9 tsp of parsley.
In a large bowl, mix the chickpeas with olive oil, salt, pepper and chilli. While the quinoa and chickpeas are cooking, chop the veggies including the mini peppers, snap peas, cherry tomatoes, and avocado. Add the arugula, pea shoots, cooked quinoa, chickpeas, peppers, snap peas, and tomatoes to a large bowl and toss. Five minutes and eight ingredients is all it takes to make this ridiculously amazing chickpea pesto salad with arugula recipe.
Arugula, Anchovies and Chickpea Salad step by step
- Chop garlic, anchovies, and parsley..
- Mix garlic, anchovies and parsley with oil..
- Combine all ingredients..
Just give it a try and we are sure it will be a salad staple for lunch or dinner in no time! One such green that especially stands out is arugula. Its peppery ﬂavor and versatility allows it to be a perfect inclusion in any salad and can be paired with almost any topping in the world. After buying a fresh bag of baby arugula from the store, I made my favorite Roasted chickpea and Arugula salad drizzled with homemade vinaigrette. Put one tablespoon of the olive oil in a serving bowl with the garlic, capers and anchovies.