Recipe: Appetizing Tomato Salad with Arugula and Bacon
Tomato Salad with Arugula and Bacon. You will love this Arugula Salad With Bacon, Tomatoes & Buttermilk Dressing recipe. I am obsessed with this salad. It's basically the joy of BLTs, with the L turned into an A (baby arugula!).
Don't be shy – tomatoes come alive with salt and pepper. Strip the leaves off the thyme sprigs right into the tomatoes. Toss together lightly and set aside to get juicy. You can have Tomato Salad with Arugula and Bacon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Salad with Arugula and Bacon
- You need 2 of Tomatoes (cut into wedges).
- You need 1 of pack Arugula.
- You need 1 of pack Bacon (thinly chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Slice the kernels off the cobs add to the salad with the bacon. Add the arugula, season with salt and pepper and toss lightly to combine. Transfer to a paper towel to drain. Slice the kernels off the cobs add to the salad with the bacon.
Tomato Salad with Arugula and Bacon instructions
- Microwave the bacon at 600 W for 30 seconds..
- Put the tomatoes and arugula in a bowl and mix by hand..
- Transfer the tomatoes and arugula to a serving plate, season with salt and pepper and top with the bacon. Drizzle on some olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to finish..
Add the arugula, season with salt and pepper and toss lightly to combine. Arugula Corn Salad with Bacon Arugula, Mozzarella, Tomato on Focaccia Caprese Salad with Tomatoes, Basil, and Mozzarella Vegetable salads are very popular and can be eaten with different main meals. They taste great in combination with meat, poultry or fish. Arugula Cucumbers Dinner Easy to cook Evening meal Feta cheese Fresh Garlic Lunch Salads Tomatoes. Salad with Baked Potato, Bacon and Tomatoes.