Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Salad with arugula, pomergranate and honey
Salad with arugula, pomergranate and honey. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. I can do healthy recipes too! This salad is better than any salad I've ever tasted so I'm going to share my recipe with you!
Roasted Delicata Squash, Pomegranate and Arugula Salad. This arugula salad is an easy work lunch or dinner idea that's packed with amazing flavor. Topped with goat cheese, candied pecans and pomegranate seeds, then drizzled with a homemade balsamic vinaigrette – you'll love every bite of this healthy salad! You can have Salad with arugula, pomergranate and honey using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salad with arugula, pomergranate and honey
- Prepare 3 bunches of arugula (just the leaves).
- You need 1 of pomegranate.
- It’s 6 of large dried figs.
- You need 3/4 cup of hazelnuts.
- Prepare 2 of fingers of a cup olive oil.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of little soft goat's cheese (optional).
Of course, feel free to add in any other favorite fall fruits (apples, oranges, grapes), cheeses (goat, blue, gorgonzola), greens (lettuce, arugula), or nuts you have on hand. Whisk lemon juice, pomegranate molasses, vinegar, sumac, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl to make the dressing. Arugula, Pear and Goat Cheese Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette. Sweet, salty, tart, crunchy and spicy, this salad has perfect flavor and texture balance.
Salad with arugula, pomergranate and honey instructions
- Wash and dry the arugula well..
- Break the leaves only into a salad bowl (preferably by hand)..
- Deseed the pomegranate, cut the figs into small pieces, divide the hazelnuts into two halves and set them aside from the arugula..
- Blend the oil, the vinegar and the honey until it dissolves, into a well incorporated dressing..
- Pour the dressing over the arugula leaves and mix..
- Add the rest of the ingredients on top of the arugula..
- The salad is ready..
The inspiration was pomegranate molasses, which I learned about when I worked on a Persian food class. We've also enjoyed this Arugula, Pomegranate and Pear Salad as a main course, with rotisserie chicken. And it would pair quite nicely with shrimp, grilled steaks or roasted pork. The main cast of characters includes peppery arugula, sweet sliced pears, juicy red grapes, creamy goat cheese and a. Since I'm all about a salad with as few green vegetable things as possible… this one does me in.