Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Salad with lettuce, arugula, figs and pine nuts
Salad with lettuce, arugula, figs and pine nuts. Sweet figs and peppery arugula make a simple salad with a drizzle of honey and balsamic vinegar. I only had unsalted pistachios no pine nuts in the kitchen. Still a wonderful salad for a quick and easy lunch.
They are one of my favorite salads that I make on a regular basis. Directions for: Salad of Arugula, Pinenuts and Figs. Rich in fiber and potassium, figs are a sweet and nutritious addition to a salad. You can cook Salad with lettuce, arugula, figs and pine nuts using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salad with lettuce, arugula, figs and pine nuts
- It’s 1 of large head of lettuce.
- You need 1 bunch of arugula.
- It’s 2 tbsp of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1 of small packet pine nuts.
- Prepare 2-3 of dried figs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of hard cheese (graviera, a Greek traditional cheese).
Peppery arugula combines with tangy lemon, salty cheese, and sweet toasted pine nuts for a perfectly balanced side salad. If you add the oil all at once, it's harder to combine it with the acid, and it ends up looking like the dressing is separated. Serve this salad with grilled chicken or seared steak or top. Salads with Arugula Baby Arugula Salad with Turkey Italian Sausage and Red Pepper Strips (all phases).
Salad with lettuce, arugula, figs and pine nuts instructions
- Roast the pine nuts over moderate heat and place them in a deep bowl together with the lettuce, the arugula, the corn and the dried figs that you have cut into very thin slices..
- Dissolve the honey in the vinegar and finally add the salt and the oil, pour everything on the salad and toss well..
- Finally, garnish the salad with the cheese that you have cut into very thin small slices and your salad is ready to serve! Bon appétit!.
Salads with Lettuce Low-Carb Caesar Salad with Kale, Romaine, and Shaved Parmesan (all phases). Put the arugula and pine nuts on plates and place the figs on top. Mix all the vinaigrette ingredients, sprinkle over the salad, and serve garnished with chives. Pumpkin Salad with Arugula and Pine Nuts. Combine the arugula, figs, prosciutto, pine nuts, and goat cheese in a large salad bowl, along with a few pinches of salt and plenty of black pepper.