Recipe: Perfect ROASTED PEAS WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES & MOZZARELLA
ROASTED PEAS WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES & MOZZARELLA. These luscious roasted peas with tomato sauce and sweet red bell pepper along with sun-dried tomatoes will make a delicious and satisfying, Mediterranean main course. Basmati Rice and Pea Pilaf (Peas Pulao). Vegan: Roasted Chickpea and Kale Salad With Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette.
Peanut Butter Fried Plantains + Coconut Crepes. Sundried tomatoes and roasted red peppers sound like a great addition. Add the sun dried tomatoes, along with the spaghetti squash, roasted garlic, and walnuts. You can cook ROASTED PEAS WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES & MOZZARELLA using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ROASTED PEAS WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES & MOZZARELLA
- It’s of onion (finely chopped).
- You need of Green Peas.
- Prepare of Sun dried Tomatoes chopped.
- You need of Tomato Paste.
- It’s of Grape/Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Mini Mozzarella Balls.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Sun Dried Tomatoes Oil.
Continue cooking and stirring until all of the ingredients are This was awesome! I'm vegan, so with all the roasting going on, I put in a tray of chick peas with za'atar. I had sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with seasoning already added in so I just left out the oil garlic and oregano. The tomatoes complement the brussel sprouts View image.
ROASTED PEAS WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES & MOZZARELLA step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180.
- Saute chopped onion for a few minutes..
- Add in all the ingredients and continue to stir for 10 minutes..
- Add in 3 tablespoons from the Sun Dried Tomatoes..
- Add the mixture into a baking pan and top with Mini Mozzarella Balls.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted. S.
Be sure to add plenty of sundried tomatoes and the mozzarella cheese (I used shredded cheese as I did not have cubed). The egg on top was the perfect touch and my husband. This sun dried tomato pasta with chickpeas, mushrooms and spinach cooks up in one pot! Give it a few stirs, and dinner is ready. Denise Bustard is the creator of Sweet Peas and Saffron, a meal prep-focussed food blog.