How to Prepare Perfect Watercress & Tuna Salad
Watercress & Tuna Salad. Watercress is a cruciferous vegetable that is so good for you that the Centers. Watercress is a nutrient rich, power green that would make a great addition to any clean eating lifestyle. It's delicious in salads, soups, sautes.
Other health benefits of watercress include thyroid support. It's finally spring, which means the watercress is hitting the stands! For those unfamiliar with this veg, watercress is one of the oldest leafy greens us humans have eaten. You can cook Watercress & Tuna Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watercress & Tuna Salad
- You need 1 bunch of Watercress *140 to 150g.
- Prepare 1 of small can (95g) Tuna.
- You need 1/8-1/4 of Red Onion *thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *gated.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
Watercress is a green leaf vegetable rich in vitamins and minerals and from the same family as kale and broccoli. Watercress also has a chemical that may counter the harmful effects of cancer treatment. Watercress is an aquatic perennial herb found in abundance alongside slow running waterways and nearby natural springs. These pepper flavored greens have been in cultivation.
Watercress & Tuna Salad instructions
- Blanch Watercress in salted boiling water very quickly. Basically you put the Watercress into the boiling water root side first and as soon as whole of them went into the water, remove. Dip in cold water to stop cooking further, drain well and squeeze to remove excess water. They should be still crunchy..
- Cut into 5cm in length. Add drained Tuna, finely sliced Red Onion, and all other ingredients and mix well..
Raw watercress tastes bright and fresh, though mature plants Watercress Health Benefits. Watercress isn't just a healthy addition to your salad—it's kind of a rock. Watercress is in the Brassicaceae (mustard) family and like wild mustards, this sought-after aquatic plant Watercress has likely been gathered as food for hundreds of years. Watercress, Nasturtium officinale is Vitamin K and C rich vegetable support for Anticancer, Antioxidant, Expectorant and Anti-hypertensive activity. Перевод слова watercress, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция. Learn how to use watercress in these recipes that includes salads, soups, and sandwiches.