Recipe: Delicious Beef and chorizo tacos
Beef and chorizo tacos. I used Walmart beef chorizo to make some Mexican tacos and burritos. Just in time for Cinco De Mayo and you are going to love. Beef Chorizo Tacos with Cabbage Slaw.
Add potatoes, onion, carrot, garlic, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Beef & Chorizo Tacos recipe: These are a nice alternative to the regular ole taco night. For our version of the ground beef taco, we started by browning ground beef and Mexican-style chorizo—an ideal combination for a flavorful, tender filling. You can have Beef and chorizo tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and chorizo tacos
- Prepare 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 links of raw chorizo sausage (6 to 8oz).
- It’s 1/3 cup of white onion diced.
- It’s 1 of large poblano diced.
- It’s of Large garlic minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Lime.
- It’s of Hot Mexican chile powder.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Small Idaho potato skinned and diced small (about a cup to cup and a 1/2).
Then we added onion and poblano chile for some vegetal complexity. Get the recipe for Beef and Chorizo Tacos with Sautéed Chard. This healthy Beef and Chorizo Chili is made with four different kinds of beans and homemade chorizo. A comforting and hardy one-pot dish ready in one hour.
Beef and chorizo tacos instructions
- Start by skinning the potatoe and dicing it. Add to a bowl and season with salt, cumin, chili powder and paprika. Add to a non stick.
- In a non stick pan heat some evo in your and add the onions and poblano. Sauté for around 10 minutes or until the onions start to brown. Add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes until fragrant..
- Add the potatoes and turn the heat up to about medium high and cook until they are crispy and set aside..
- In a separate pan add the meat and cook through. Season with cumin, paprika, chili powder and a couple punches of salt. Once the seasoning have toasted with the meat add the potatoe mixture in with about a 1/2 cup of water and simmer until thickened.
- Add the cilantro and pull off the heat. Serve on flour street tacos with some pepper jack cheese, homemade pico and a touch of sour cream..
It's also pretty darn good in chorizo tacos too! Speaking of easy, there's nothing more simple and satisfying than cooking up a big ol' pot of chili. Beef Chorizo Chorizo Tacos Recipies Dinner Recipes Mexican Dishes Mexican Food Recipes Hot Dogs My Favorite Food Gourmet. Amateurs de vrais tacos mexicains ? Revisitez ce plat culte en réalisant des tacos frits, croustillants, farcis avec au choix, une garniture au pulet, au boeuf.