Easiest Way to Make Yummy Blue velvet avengers cake
Blue velvet avengers cake. Add marshmallows and sugar and blend. Spread between layers and on top and sides of cooled cake. Superbly moist with just a hint of cocoa powder and lusciously tart cream cheese frosting, similar to Red Velvet Cake.
Use paste food color to achieve the royal blue velvet color. If you use liquid or gel food color, your cake color will vary. To make candy garnish, line cookie sheet with foil, and spray with cooking. You can cook Blue velvet avengers cake using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue velvet avengers cake
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cocoa.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of blue food coloring.
- Prepare 21/2 cups of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It’s of Buttercream frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 4 cups of icing sugar.
In a small bowl, combine baking soda and vinegar and add to mixture. Remove from heat and cool completely before frosting. Red velvet cake is my favorite cake of all cakes, so I decided to try to make a blue velvet cake instead and see how it turned out. I used an angel food cake recipe for the base and added a tablespoon of cocoa powder in an attempt to keep the cake from turning greenish from the egg yolks in normal red velvet recipes.
Blue velvet avengers cake step by step
- Cream sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Mix cocoa and blue food coloring.
- Sift flour and salt.
- Alternate flour and buttermilk till you mix it all.mix 1tablespoon baking soda and 1tablespoon vinegar into the batter.
- Grease an eight inch round pan with butter and flour.
- The oven was preheated at 350 degrees and it will bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in baking it for 20minutes then in a cooling rack for 1hr.
- For the buttercream frosting,cream butter till pale sift sugar gradually till you get the desired consistentncy.
- Use green,dark blue,baby blue red,black food coloring to decorate the cake with the avengers logos.
- Using templates trace the avengers logos with a toothpick.
- Use an open star tip pipe the design.
Oprah's Favorite Blue Velvet Layer Cake – This was the best tasting cake I had ever eaten! It arrived on time and still tasted amazing even though it had been frozen and defrosted in the fridge. The texture was amazing, it was Mario moist and fluffy and the blue velvet was just beautiful. Winter Blue Velvet Cake One of "Oprah's Favorite Things"! Oprah Blue Velvet Cake One of Oprah's favorites on her O list!