Recipe: Tasty Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie
Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie. Check out Hangry Michelle's latest cooking series as she travels throughout Westeros with Lord Thomas to teach you how to make a feast fit for any true Game. On this episode of Handle It, the Sauce Boss and Tony Hawk teach you how to make a Steak, Bacon and Cheese Eggroll! Order the cooking arsenal and follow.
Served with your choice of steak cut fries or salad & mashed potato or vegetables. Baked on biscuit base, with fresh. A delicious steak, kidney and potato pie including bacon, mushrooms and red wine. You can cook Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie
- It’s 700 g of Argentinian hip steak(any steak is fine).
- You need 200 grams of smoked bacon.
- It’s 6 of x white mushrooms.
- You need 1 of x lime.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Maggie sauce(or Worcestershire).
- It’s 1 cup of red wine (dry red).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need 1 of x red Onion (small).
- It’s 2 of x garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of x Bay leaf.
- It’s 2 of x Pastry rolls.
- Prepare 2 of x egg yolks.
- You need 2 of x tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare of Flour (for the dough).
- Prepare of Gravy powder.
This recipe differs from the traditional UK version as it is a cross between Shepherds and Steak and Kidney Pies as it puts pmashed potatoes on top of the meat filling and under the Puff Pastry. A homemade Steak and Bacon Pie is the best way to enjoy a pie as it is a healthier, more delicious way to serve up this family favourite. Tonys Restaurants were originally established in Wellesley Chicken Fettuccine in a creamy mushroom and bacon sauce Smoked Chicken Brie & Cranberry. A delicious steak and kidney pie including bacon, mushrooms and red wine.
Tony’s Steak and Bacon Pie step by step
- Prepare all of the ingredients before hand! Chop the steak, cut the bacon smaller pieces..
- Heat up a large pan(I love using a wok because it allows so much space and a small cooking area.) using high heat add a dash of Olive oil to the pan and sear off the steak pieces. Add the bacon and and fry for 5 minutes. Add salt pepper and herbs with the chopped onion and garlic, then add the wine..
- Add water then bring it to a simmer and then turn down the heat and add paprika and Maggie sauce and gravy powder to thicken. Finally add a tee spoon of lime juice..
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed. Then turn down the heat low..
- Prepare pastry for pie dish. And add the filling. Try to spread the filling evenly in the dish..
- Take the two egg yolks and put them in a bowl with a dash of milk and mix. Lightly brush upper side of the pastry before closing the pie. This will seal the edges of the pie and stop I from coming apart when cooked..
- Add a little design if you want. Put it in the oven for 25-30 minutes on 200 degrees C. Once finished let it sit for 5-10 minutes and serve..
Sear the meat in the hot oil until well browned, then remove. Add the bacon to the pot and cook until crisp. Mini Mushroom Pies made in a pie maker, an excellent meat-free appetizer for parties and gatherings. Easy to put together, full of flavour and delicious. Ben's Steak, Dark Ale and Stilton Pie.