Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Caramel Bread Pudding (Eggless)
Caramel Bread Pudding (Eggless). Make the Eggless Caramel Bread Pudding – Bread Flan Recipe: Take a baking mold/dish and pour half of the hot caramel sugar in it. Using a cloth/glove, Swirl the bowl till the sugar coats the bottom of the mold. Eggless caramel bread pudding – step by step recipe of steamed no bake eggless caramel bread pudding.
This recipe is Eggless and made without oven hence no Baking inside oven is required. You can make this on someone's birthday or just as a chill after meal dessert. Soft. > Eggless Caramel Bread Pudding Without Oven. You can cook Caramel Bread Pudding (Eggless) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Pudding (Eggless)
- It’s of For Caramel.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of water.
- You need of For Bread Pudding.
- You need 4 of bread slices.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2-3 tsp of custard powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of melted butter/ghee.
Bread Desserts Eggless Caramel Bread Pudding Without Oven. People who cannot consume eggs in their diet will definitely fall for this eggless caramel bread pudding. Yes, this pudding is completely free of egg, but you wouldn't be. Caramel Bread Pudding is a soft and smooth pudding that has a bite to it owing to the bread.
Caramel Bread Pudding (Eggless) step by step
- In a saucepan melt sugar(1/4 cup) and water on a medium heat. Once the sugar turns golden brown, remove from the heat..
- Pour it (caramel) into a baking tin/pan you want to steam the pudding with..
- Swirl the tin/pan to spread the caramel evenly at the bottom. Brush the sides of the tin/pan with the melted butter/ ghee. Set aside..
- Heat milk and sugar on a pan. Now make a liquid of the custard powder by adding little water and add it to the milk. Remove from the heat..
- Next add in chopped up bread slices, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt. Whisk till it forms a fairly smooth custard..
- Now pour the custard mix over the caramel on the tin/pan. Cover the tin/pan with aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Poke some holes in it for steam vents and steam it in a steamer for 30-35 minutes..
- Cool and refrigerate the pudding for 2 hours..
- Then unmould, slice and serve..
The self-saucing caramel on the top makes the pudding so moist that you will absolutely love it. Caramel Custard is an exotic Bread Pudding, which has a gorgeous layer of Caramel on top of Custard. This Caramel Custard is made without Eggs and in the Steamer. Add in the sugar and milk till you get a thick mixture – you may not need to add all the milk or may need more, depends on the bread. Add the vanilla essence and keep aside.