Recipe: Tasty Caramel Custard (Eggless) or Caramel Bread Pudding
Caramel Custard (Eggless) or Caramel Bread Pudding. Make the Eggless Caramel Bread Pudding – Bread Flan Recipe: Take a baking mold/dish and pour half of the hot caramel sugar in it. Using a cloth/glove, Swirl the bowl till the sugar coats the bottom of the mold. Caramel Custard is an exotic Bread Pudding, which has a gorgeous layer of Caramel on top of Custard.
Today, I finally got success with it. This recipe is Eggless and made without oven hence no Baking inside oven is required. Pour the caramel into a cake tin and spread it evenly. You can have Caramel Custard (Eggless) or Caramel Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Custard (Eggless) or Caramel Bread Pudding
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of custard powder.
- It’s 3/4 th cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s for of caramel.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
Caramel gets hard as it reaches room temperature. Remove the edges of bread slices. Grind and make a fine powder of bread slices. Mix custard powder and water and stir well to remove any lumps.
Caramel Custard (Eggless) or Caramel Bread Pudding instructions
- Grind the bread in the mixer. (I take the brown parts too).
- First thing that you have to do is make the caramel. In a non-stick pan add 1/2 cup sugar. (No need to add water).
- On medium flame gas let it cook on its own. once you see the sugar is getting melt.. stir a little to avoid burning the sugar. In few secs it will start caramelizing..
- Once you see this golden colour immediately pour it in a mould and swirl the mould, so that the caramel will coat the base of the mould..
- Add milk and sugar in a pan and start boiling..
- Meanwhile in a bowl add custard powder, water and vanilla essence and mix it..
- Lower the flame and mix the custard mix in boiling milk.. stir it till the milk becomes thick..
- Gradually add the bread crumbs little by little and mix it. No lumps should be formed..
- After stiring for 5 min. The mixture will get thick..
- Transfer the mixture to the mould in which we have set the caramel..
- Cover it with aluminum foil..
- In a pan. Boil water and keep a stand..
- Keep the mould on the stand and close the lid and let it steam for about 40 mins..
- After 40 mins. Let the mould get cool before placing it in the refrigerator. Then place it in a fridge and let it set for 2 hours or more. This helps to unmold the caramel from the pan. After 2 hours. Unmold the aluminum foil and place a plate upside down on the mould. Invert the mould. The caramel custard will come out easily oozing out the caramel sauce with it..
- Relish this beautiful dessert..
Caramel Custard This recipe is such a fool proof recipe, it gives you the perfect texture which you get from a proper creme caramel without the use of eggs. The key ingredient in this is agar agar. Eggless caramel bread pudding – step by step recipe of steamed no bake eggless caramel bread pudding. This is a Smooth, melt in the mouth pudding made with caramel and bread slices. here the caramel is made by melting sugar. Not difficult but yes does require some practice.