Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Caramel Bread Custard Pudding
Caramel Bread Custard Pudding. Easy bread custard pudding with caramel. Cách làm bánh flan/creme caramel bất bại..custard bread pudding with step by step photo and video recipe. custard-based dessert recipes are very common and are made for various reasons. you may either serve it as it is or with a combination of tropical fruit toppings. but there are other types of custard recipes and steamed caramel custard. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy.
So finally i decided to give it a try and it was a total success. When rich, custardy bread pudding is matched with bittersweet caramel, it's doubly delicious. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over bread. You can have Caramel Bread Custard Pudding using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Custard Pudding
- You need of For the caramel.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of For bread pudding.
- It’s 3 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 6 slices of bread.
This easy-to-make pudding is popular all over India but made especially well by the Parsis, Mangaloreans (both from Western India) and the Anglo-Indians. Click Play to See This Caramel Custard Recipe Come Together. This Indian style bread pudding closely resembles flan or a caramel custard. I love it warm, at room temperature or chilled; it is good any which way.
Caramel Bread Custard Pudding step by step
- In a pan melt sugar on medium heat.
- Melt it till the colour change to light golden.
- Remove from heat and pour it into a pan.
- Mix 100ml of milk into custard powder.
- Cut the all edges of bread slices.
- Grind bread in grinder.
- Add milk in the pot, boil it for some minutes.
- Add custard water paste, cook it for 2 minutes remove from the flame.
- Add bread crumbs mix it gently.
- Pour the batter in caramel pan and steam for 30 minutes, remove from heat.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
The pudding can easily be made ahead a couple of days ahead if you are planning to serve this at a party. I have made large batches of this pudding to. It's layers of bread mixed with a delicious, creamy custard made from eggs, sugar, and either cream or milk. Using heavy cream alone will give the richest and, in my opinion, most delicious results, but you can use milk, half-and-half, or a combination. Salted Caramel Bread Pudding baked with a rich custard and drizzled with a homemade caramel sauce.