Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty No bake Peanut butter pie
No bake Peanut butter pie. This easy frozen peanut butter pie recipe has a rich and creamy filling that will satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. Reviews for: Photos of No Bake Peanut Butter Pie. To lighten this pie, I used Better n' Peanut Butter which I usually buy at Trader Joe's, but you can also get it at Target or amazon.
You should probably run to the grocery store right this very second. Once you see this Peanut Butter Pie there is no chance that you will able to concentrate on anything other. An easy no-bake peanut butter pie on top of a homemade Oreo crust. You can have No bake Peanut butter pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake Peanut butter pie
- It’s of Ready made pie crust- I used graham cracker.
- Prepare of About 1-1/2 cups cool whip.
- Prepare 1 pkg of instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 of or so cups of milk.
- You need 1 bottle of chocolate magic shell topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar (optional).
The perfect pie to enjoy year-round! On Monday, we went over how to make So today I wanted to share a simple no-bake peanut butter pie recipe that pairs perfectly with that homemade Oreo crust. This is frozen no bake peanut butter pie recipe. I love peanut butter, and making it into a pie is definitely the dream for us lovers.
No bake Peanut butter pie instructions
- In a mixing bowl put pudding mix, peanut butter and cool whip..
- Beat gently and slowly add milk until mixture is a nice creamy consistency. Not runny, but not too thick..
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Pour magic shell topping on top and evenly spread over pie..
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes- 1 hour..
Thank you for sharing such a nice recipe. This Peanut Butter Pie is completely no bake and made with a chocolate Oreo crust, peanut butter cream cheese filling, and topped with more chocolate! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is simple to throw together. It's light and fluffy and creamy, and just sweet enough (the saltiness of the peanuts. Hands down, the BEST Peanut Butter Pie EVER!